Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine flu the new Ebola...or Ecoli??? Recession OVER?

I think it's sad when our Commander and Chief has to tell you to wash your hands! In president Obama's press conference this week he reiterated that importance of hand washing in these "unsafe health time". I'm I the only one wondering what's good in our society. Between the Bird flu the swine flu, and new mass shooting every week and my butt can find a new job...I just feel like there isn't anything to smile about. Potential bio-terrorism is what they are calling this new threat..I mean what is going on that can have us smile. I think one good thing is that they are thinking that the recession may have run it's course...I heard on the TV that the recession is over... Humph, now it could just be but with all the "it'll be worse before its betters" have me thinking otherwise. You know when things look to be increasing but the average citizen still can keep up with their bills it's actually call a DEPRESSION! So let's not put the cart before the horse....IDK all I know is that it's a good time to be a Black woman... With Michelle Obama, Beyonce kicking that lil' home-wreckers butt and a bw/wm interracial relationship in Star Trek That's hopeful for the us ladies at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment