Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yea...So about that post yesterday!

Wow! so I'm totally in awe of the fact that the video I posted yesterday is gone. Had any of you gotten the opportunity to watch it, you would have seen that the whole video spoke on the eugenics.... A systematic use of Darwinism in the way of unnatural selection... Or better put its using the concept of survival of the fittest and killing off certain races to help maintain your own. Well... I don't want to reveal the whole movie in the offed chance you will get to see it but it's mind blowing to think how powerful the video must have been to get snatched up. I personalu felt moved and the message I will make sure any woman I know that is faced with such a descion will take it upon herself to think twice at the proliferation aspect. Though, I am a pro choicer Black life is much to needed and valuable to not really take a good long think of the things your doing... Because I'm tired of earign that abortion is the number 1 cause of death in teh Black community! We need to do much better in preventative measures as far as sex goes so we don't have to resort to such measures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment